Origin Consultants offers a wide range of architectural services, from the adaptive re-use of historic buildings to new sustainable designs. The scope of our work includes residential, commercial and cultural design, and construction projects.
Providing a new use for an old building is often the only way it can survive into the future. Finding the most sensitive way of adapting the building so that it doesn’t lose its heritage significance is crucial.
We approach the environmental design of existing buildings from two angles: firstly, the reuse of an existing building is the best way to achieve lower embodied energy, and, secondly, our new designs strive to be as energy-efficient and sustainable as possible to suit our clients’ needs.
Our Services Include:
- Measured surveys of historic buildings
- 3D modelling of historic and new buildings
- Full architectural services for new buildings and adaptive re-use
- - Pre-design Services
- - Concept Design
- - Developed Design
- - Resource Consent Documentation
- - Building Consent Documentation
- - Contract Procurement
- - Contract Administration